True North is a mental health recovery program to help anyone with a mental disability. The peer recovery support specialists can help with support, information and referral, service coordination, and peer counseling services. They can also help with preparing Psychiatric Advance Directives. Rotating classes and groups are offered each month.
Programs and classes which may be offered include:
- Go For It! Make and Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions for 2015
- Learn to Communicate with Health Care Providers
- You Are Not Your Diagnosis
- Men’s Moods
- Effective Complaining: Getting What You Need Without Burning Bridges
- Maximize Your Food Budget