For additional information on our classes, including times/dates and location, check our Facebook page, call LILA at 541-607-7020, or email Reception at firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Resource Mapping:
Get help deciding what jobs would be a good fit for you. Call to set up an appointment.
SSI/SSDI Informational Session:
Every Wednesday from 1:00 am to 1:30 pm.
This is the first step in obtaining help to complete your SSDI application.
For more information, download the class flyer: PDF Word
We occasionally offer other classes or workshops. You can contact Reception or check our Facebook page for more information on other upcoming classes. Some of the ones we have offered in the past are:
- Dreams: What Do They Mean
- Effective Complaining
- How to Get Free Stuff
- Meet People and Make Friends
- Navigating the Psychiatric Security Review Board
- Oregon Driver Manual Training
- Setting Goals
- Working Well with a Disability
- Working with a Representative Payee
- You Are Not Your Diagnosis
Classes Offered by Referral from Vocational Rehabilitation
Assertiveness: Keeping the Boundaries, Keeping the Job
Eliminating Self-Defeating Behavior