The Oregon ADA Center (formerly known as Northwest ADA Center-Oregon and ADA Info-Oregon), provides factual, confidential information to the general public regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act and its provisions. Information is provided in three ways:
- Answering telephone inquiries about the ADA and sending printed or electronic information upon request.
- Offering trainings to businesses and consumers on the ADA and its provisions.
- Providing access surveys to businesses, non-profits and government agencies to determine compliance with the ADA Accessibility Guidelines upon request.
Eugene Organ (ATN), Coordinator
Dawn Helwig (ATN), Community Outreach
Erycka Organ (ATN), Access Specialist and Trainer
Linda Young, Data Analyst and Support
ADA 25th Anniversary Celebration
We had a celebration for the 25th anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) on Saturday, July 25, 2015, at Hilyard Community Center.
- ADA 25th Anniversary
- ADA National Network
- ADA.gov: Information and Technical Assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- JAN: Job Accommodation Network