The Oregon ADA Center (formerly known as Northwest ADA Center-Oregon and as ADA Info-Oregon), provides factual, confidential information to the general public regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act and its provisions. Information is provided in three ways:
- Answering telephone inquiries about the ADA and sending printed or electronic information upon request. The following are some of the topics we can address:
- Effective communication
- Physical access requirements
- Reasonable accommodations
- Rights and responsibilities under the ADA
- Service animals
- Website accessibility
- Offering trainings to businesses and consumers on the ADA and its provisions.
- Providing access surveys to businesses, non-profits and government agencies to determine compliance with the ADA Accessibility Guidelines upon request.
For technical assistance, call 541-607-7020 ext. 10
For trainings and surveys, call 541-607-7020 ext. 8
Eugene Organ (ATN), Coordinator
Dawn Helwig (ATN), Community Outreach
Erycka Organ (ATN), Access Specialist and Trainer
Linda Young, Data Analyst and Support
ADA 25th Anniversary Celebration
We had a celebration for the 25th anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) on Saturday, July 25, 2015, at Hilyard Community Center.
- ADA 25th Anniversary
- ADA National Network
- ADA.gov: Information and Technical Assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- JAN: Job Accommodation Network